Saturday, April 9, 2011

I was super excited at this deal I found at Target today!! Got 15 Powerades for $3.90



Wow I was in Target today and was planning on using my buy 1 get 1 free coupons for Powerade I posted the other day since they were $0.89 each not a bad deal but when I was in the store I found this surprise:
A tag  was on the powerades buy 10 powerades get 5 FREE!!!


Here's how I got 15 for $3.90!!

Bought 15 Powerades (10 powerade zeros, and 5 powerades) Each $0.89 each
Used:  Coupon on Powerade Buy 10 get 5 free (The coupon for the 5 free takes off $5 off your total of 10)
Used: 5 Buy 1 get 1 free coupons
= $3.90

*I printed 4 of the buy 1 get 1 free coupons from Coupons.com (May no longer be available I have already printed so its not showing up on my coupons as available) Remember you can print 2 per computer!

*Also printed 1 from Powerade Zero's Facebook Page* (You can print 2 prints)

I also got Kids Crest toothpaste free
Bought 1 Kids Crest 4.6oz $1.97
Used: $1/1 Kids Crest Toothpaste or brush Target coupon (From Target Mailer book)
Used: $1/1 Any Crest Toothpaste 4oz or larger Manufactuers coupon
= Free

Got Jeregens Trial size lotion free
Bought Jeregens Lotion Trial size $0.99 cents
Used $1/1 Jergens lotion any size (Coupon was attached to the sample I got in the mail)
= Free
Total was $3.90 for 15 Powerades, Jeregens Lotion, and Kids Crest toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment