Thursday, January 5, 2012

TracFone Samsung bundle for $5.00 at Dollar General ! Valid through 1/8

If you are looking for a phone but don't want any contracts here is a deal for you and its only valid through 1/8 at Dollar General.

I went into Dollar General yesterday and found this deal yesterday!

They have a TracFone bundle for only $5.00 and there is no activation fee, bundle comes with phone, hands free headset, phone case, and car charger and a coupon book for life time double minutes!

I bought this phone for my boys only for emergencys at basketball practice I didn't want to pay an extra monthly phone fee so I thought this would be perfect and when it runs out and I wanna add minutes I can which they are only using it for away trips from school or basketball practice which is perfect !

*You can view the full Dollar General ad HERE its on the last page*

No comments:

Post a Comment