Sunday, May 20, 2012

Target clearance finds (I found $1 items 70% off ) I found flip flops for $0.30!!


Be sure to checkout Target's Dollar Section!!


I was at my local Target today and found the dollar section had Red Dot items marked down 70% off!!


I found lots of great deals above is a picture of all the items I found: Flip flops, water bucket, spray bottles (got these for kids to play in kiddie pool) , shovel, Mechanical pencils, girl's socks, dry erase board, chalk and bubbles all at $0.30 each total would have been $16.00 but with 70% savings total was $4.80!!! If you are out at Target check your local sales!

I have found lots of clearance on shoes and kids clothing be sure to print the 2 coupons below to score some great deals!!

15% off Kids Apparel (Lots of kids clothing 30-50% off)
$3.00/1 Xhilaration apparel (Lots of clothes 50% off)
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off shoes (My local target had select shoes 70% off)

No comments:

Post a Comment