Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Have you downloaded the Old Navy Snap Appy? I won a free pair of flip flops and $5.00/5.00 coupon!!




I posted a while back the Snap Appy for Old Navy and won a free pair of flip flops!! Have you been playing? You can play everyday!! I also won a $5.00 off your $5.00 purchase a while back and was able to get 3 shirt's for $1.57 after coupon, I found all 3 shirts while looking in the clearance racks!! 

I just won another $5.00 off $5.00 purchase just now!!

Here's how to play , but you will need a smartphone to play.


1. Download the Snap Appy: (for Iphone click HERE for Droid look under Google Play and search for Old Navy and it should pop up Snap Appy (This is how I found mine)

2. You will have to snap a photo with the Snap Appy of the above picture of old navy (This one is working for me.)


3. You could win a free pair of flip flops or $5/5, $10/$10, $5/$25 or $15/$75. Just bring phone into store and redeem.




Good Luck :-) and remember you can play daily up to 10 times!!




So far I have won a total of $30 dollars free ($10, and (4) $5.00 off coupons)

No comments:

Post a Comment