Tuesday, October 9, 2012

2 Possible Freebies at CVS!!



2 Possible freebies at CVS if you got these coupons via email!! Plus be sure to check school clearance I found ours had 75% off backpacks and other school items. Back Packs as low as $3.98


Tonight I went to CVS and found some deals to use these coupons on if you got the Member Exclusives coupon via email. 


$2.00/1 CVS brand beauty product purchase:
Look for CVS Nail Polish remover $1.99 or CVS brand Cottonballs 300 ct. regular size $1.99 = FREE




$2.00/1 Essence of Beauty body care or fragrance purchase:
Look for Essence of Beauty hand lotion $1.99 small bottles or Essence of Beauty hand sanitizer $1.99 = FREE


Here is what I found at my local CVS and got free. Bought the cotton balls for a little project for my kids at church gonna make little ghost lol. :-)












(Thanks Time2SaveWorkshop)

No comments:

Post a Comment