Friday, November 30, 2012

Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner Orange Flavor Review.






I was recently sent a new product from Carmex to try out.  Carmex Everyday Lip conditioner Orange flavor. I really love it! I have always used Carmex and this is by far my favorite flavor of lip balm!


With winter here its that time of the year for dry chapped lips! I have used several different types of lip conditioner before and find myself having to keep reapplying all the time. But with Carmex I haven't had a problem with having to continuously reapply throughout the day.  I love the new Carmex everyday lip conditioner! Keeps my lips conditioned all day!

Carmex lip conditioner leaves your lips feeling hydrated and smooth! Non-greasy and absorbs fast to leave your lips feeling soft. It is packed full of 13 moisturizers for soft, smooth lips! 

Now my only problem is keeping it in my purse my husband is always going through my purse looking for it haha :-)

I highly recommend Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner Orange flavor! I love it and I know you will to!!  Grab a coupon for $0.30 off 1 Carmex Lip Balm just click HERE to print yours.







**All opinions above are of my own**

1 comment:

  1. I'm exceptionally roused to peruse your blog. I trust you would offer the extraordinary types of assistance in the field of web composition and improvement and Search Engine Optimization. I trust it will be useful for all. I don't have words to portray this blog. By the manner in which you are running an extraordinary blog. Much obliged to you for imparting a particularly extraordinary blog to us.
    8 Yard Skip

    ReplyDelete