Friday, December 24, 2010

The real person behind Southern Savy Mom !!

So have you ever wondered who's that behind Southern Savy Mom? Well its me Melissa !! I thought I would take a minute and let you know who was behind all those postings! :-)   lol.  I am a mommy of 3 married to a wonderful man oh whom I met on the internet yes the internet lol. We have been married 10 years coming up on 11 in April !! I have 3 kids 3, 7, and 9 !! And live in South Carolina !

I was never on facebook until a friend told me about it and I am now hooked! lol. I use to go in search of deals all the time and followed blogs. My friends always told me to start my own website since I love finding deals and they even call me the Coupon Queen! lol.  So I took there advice! I came across a blog Frugal Fabulous Finds which I LOVE!! :-) Thanks to Wendy she has helped me so much to become a blogger!! If you haven't yet you should definitly check out her site!! She has been such a blessing in my life! Love ya girl!!

I am so glad to have been able to start this journey and share deals and freebies with all of you!! You have all touched me with the kind words and comments you have said!! It means a lot to me! I love being able to help others out, I know first hand how it feels to wonder how your going to get by the next week on grocerys since my husbands job cut back his hours so I started using coupons and reading the sales ads and price matching the best deals and was shocked how much money I could save using coupons!! I am a full pledge coupon lady now ! lol :-) I was so excited the first time I went to Bi-Lo and saved the most I have ever saved! I bought $98 worth of grocerys and only paid $8.00 after coupons!! So it can be done!! Just takes some time to check the sales and deals out. I am also a big yard saler and goodwill shopper! I use to go shopping all the time and pay retail price until I started finding out how much you can save just by looking in thrift stores! I love going to goodwill I have bought so many dresses for my little girl brand new even with the tags still on and only paid $3 for a dress!! Its such a blessing !!

So this is just a short little story about me Melissa "Southern Savy Mom" !! I hope you all are enjoying my blog and if you ever have any questions feel free to email me at southernsavymom@gmail.com I am always here to answer any questions you have! Thank you so much to everyone of you for all your support !!

God Bless you all I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment