Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Skillet Bacon Jam Review





Skillet Bacon Jam





I was recently given the chance to review a product called Skillet Bacon Jam .  When I first received this product my initial response was hmmmmm looks kind of wierd, even my kids asked me what in the world is that! lol.  But needless to say the looks are deceiving! It was really good!!  This was a yummy product to review!!

So you ask what is Skillet Bacon Jam? Its a type of bacon jam used as a condiment for burgers! Perfectly blended with onions, balsmic, and other spices and with niman ranch bacon!  It is cooked for several hours a perfect blend of smoky, tangy, and slightly sweet taste perfect for adding to burgers!! And its USDA approved!!

All I can say about this Bacon Jam is good things!! Yummy Yummy Yummy!! We cooked burgers and added the skillet bacon jam to them and loved them!! What a perfect dinner!!

So want to find out more info on skillet bacon jam? Here you go! You can go HERE to find out more and info on how to order your skillet bacon jam or you can email them at eat@skilletstreetfood.com  !!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment