Monday, January 31, 2011

Printed T-Shirts Review!



I was recently given a shirt to review from Printed T-Shirts ! I love the way it looks and feels! This is a silk screen printed t-shirt that is 90% cotton and 10% polyester! I love how it has a loose fitting style to it unlike some t-shirts that fit tight!  It came printed with there cute Monkey Mascot printed on the front of the t-shirt! This shirt is perfect for wearing out everyday and will be great to use for working out in because its really lightweight which I love because I don't like the real heavy cotton t-shirts you find in stores sometimes!

They have lots of different shirts to choose from on there site at T-Shirtprinting.net! You can choose from Men, Women, Kids, and Hooded T-Shirts, hats, vest, and work wear and you can have printed with your logo or design! They have over 20 years of experience in the screen printing industry, and they take pride in offering an honest, easy to understand way of doing business! They believe you the customer is  searching for someone to fulfil your printing needs without stress and with your satisfaction being there main aim! 

You can contact them HERE to order a free garment catalogue to view there complete range!
There shirts would be great for school functions, business's, church functions, bridal party groups, and daycares! I saw a daycare group out the other day and they all had on the same t-shirts with the name of the daycare! You can head here at there site http://www.tshirtprinting.net/ to checkout a full display of t-shirts and all the products they offer you can also call for free friendly advice or any other questions you may have!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment