Thursday, January 13, 2011

Review for Applied Labels





I was recentley given the chance to try a product from Applied Labels. I was given there labels to test out, and they are wonderful!! You can apply these labels to everything from bottles, sippy cups, shoes, gadgets, and school supplies, and even fabric!! And they are lead free, BPA free, and DEHP free!

I don't know about you but my kids are constantly loosing there lunchboxes so these are perfect! I put these labels on my daughters sippy cups since sometimes I forget to get them when we are out eatting. I had my daughters name put on the labels with a cute butterfly design! They turned out so cute! You can have your childs name put on the labels, phone numbers, or anything you would like!! These are great for daycares that way your childs doesn't get mixed up with another childs!

The labels are very easy to apply! They are Ultra Tough and Dishwasher safe!! You just select a smooth, clean, and dry surface and remove the label and place and press firmly down. They even came with shoe shields for placing over the name label to keep it from wear and tear in shoes!! These are great for placing in shoes! I applied mine to my daughters shoes for when we go out to our local jump castle play area for kids, and that way we don't loose our shoes because they have my daughters name in them! They have stayed in the shoes and the name still is visable and looks good!

I was so excited to review this product and I am glad to say that it is a wonderful product I would gladly purchase! You can visit Applied Labels website HERE, or there Twitter page, or there Facebook page for more info. on there products!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment