Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Review for BrytonPick ! What an awesome product!!





" BRYTONPICK "



I was recently given the oppritunity to try a new product called "BrytonPick" ! So you ask what's that? Well its a oral hygiene product for flossing!  It comes in this cute and compact little pouch the size of a credit card all you do it tear it open and pull out the pick and it can be used over and over again! The pouch is so compact it just fits into any wallet!  It is recommended that you replace it after 30 days of use. 

Upon recieving the BrytonPick I was thinking is this going to hurt? I hate to floss! I have floss sitting in my bathroom but it never gets used I just hate to do it.  I opened the Bryton Pick and loved it! The blades are not blades they are really bendable to get into all the spaces in your teeth to get all the gunk out and that last piece of brocolli that was left there after that salad you just ate! This would be perfect for those first dates and you look in the mirror and low and behold you have a big piece of food stuck in your teeth. If you have the Bryton Pick all you do is pull it out of your wallet and bingo, quick, easy , and painless!! The Bryton Pick is awesome no mess and floss all over your hands with a nasty taste in your mouth.  Just open the pack clean those cracks of your teeth and smile with confidence!

The ADA statistics show 12% of the population flosses regularly, mostly because floss is not a convenient or easy thing to grab and go.  With so many of us having busy schedules there is rarely time to properly floss after meals like we should. 

The Bryton Pick is very discreet, convenient, and stylish in its sleek little case that fits in any wallet!  It was designed to be used daily, on the go, and to remove food debris and plaque from between the teeth after meals and snacks! I would suggest using the Bryton Pick after eating meals and use it in front of a mirror!  I have a permanent retainer and have a hard time trying to use floss, but now with the BrytonPick it was so much easier and I just love it!!

BrytonPick is USA made, and made of recyclable materials! And the other great thing about the BrytonPick is that its reusable because of the germ resistant stainless steel cleaning strips!  Great for use in a restaurant, office, school, traveling, home, and anywhere!!

BrytonPick is safe and effective! It was designed and tested by dental professionals! The round and blunt edges reduce the risk of injuring the gums, dental work, and teeth.  After using the Bryton Pick just rinse with warm soapy water. I highly suggest this product! It is a great product and easy to use and I love the fact that it is reuseable, and it fits in your wallet or purse!!

To view more info about the BrytonPick or how you can order your own you can go to there website http://www.brytonpick.com/ .

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment