Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Review: Mardi Gras Games Pack from Python Printables!






Review for Python Printables Mardi Gras Games Pack!



I was recently choosen to review Mardi Gras Games pack from Python Printables !
I love the site they have lots of different printable games, coloring pages, trivia questions, crafts, and party inviations!

I was given the chance to review the Mardi Gras Game Pack, and it has so many different printables in this pack! This is so awesome to have a Mardi Gras party and have all these printable games and trivia questions for your quest and you can even print out your own invitation sheets for your party from there site!! How awesome is that!!

There is even adult games like printable I did it for love game, Jazz trivia, Mad libs, Newlywed game questions, Meet your match and Naughty or Nice Food games! This look like so much for for a party with friends or family! There are so many different party packs and printables to choose from! Perfect for Birthdays!

There are also printable games for kids! In this party pack with the Marti Gras kit, it comes with printable puzzel placemats, Scavenger Hunt for kids, and spot the difference printables!! I usually don't do much for Mardi Gras but I am printing out all the kids games and going to get some Mardi Gras beads to have a little party with the kids and make some fun snacks!! What a fun night with the family! There is just so much you can do to have a inexpensive and fun night with the kids or adults with these printables from Python Printables!!  Just select which prints you want and print in the comfort of your own home no traveling out looking for something to do at your party. Now Just click, and print! Easy as Pie!!

There printables do cost a little bit, but they do have some free printables! I don't know about you but my kids love to color and find new games and this site is so awesome with printables to keep them entertained!
You can click HERE to head to there site and get started printing your printables!!! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment