Thursday, February 24, 2011

Get Lei'd Pineapple Hot Sauce Review!!

I came upon the Get Lei'd Pineapple Hot sauce facebook page a while back and contacted Nick to see if I could do a review! I was super excited when I got my Get Lei'd Pineapple Hot sauce in the mail!! I LOVE hotsauce!! I eat hotsauce on everything guess I get it from my Grandma who was from Mexico and basically ate everything with Hotsauce haha!!

I love there website!! They have music playing while you surf there product on the site! You can head HERE to checkout there site and purchase your own bottle of Pineapple hot sauce!

I love steak so I had Get Lei'd Pineapple hot sauce on my steaks!! I absolutely love the taste!! It has a sweet pineapple taste that is so yummy!!! Upon eating my steak with my hot sauce I did have to have me a cold glass of water handy haha!!  I can't wait to try more recipies with  Get Lei'd hot sauce including my hawaiian chicken recipie!! Being from the South we don't have alot of sweet tasting hot sauces so this was a nice change!!




This is also great on taco's , Nacho's, even pineapple pizza!! Whatever you desire I will gladly tell you, you wont be disappointed!! This is the best hot sauce I have ever tasted !! I have had tried lots of other hot sauces before and they all taste the same, but the Get Lei'd pineapple hot sauce is just so much better with its sweet taste!! It comes with a little bit of kick but comes with a LOT of taste!!!

If you head to the Get Lei'd Pineapple Hot sauce site  you can learn more about this hot sauce and its creaters, Nick and Erik!! I want to thanks Nick and Erik for letting me do a review on there Get Lei'd hot sauce! I am now hooked for life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment