Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentines Smiley Cookies Review!



I was recently given the chance to do a review on Valentines Smiley Cookies ! Talk about a Yummy Review! I can honestly say this was one of my favorite cookies I have ever eaten! I love the taste of them and I also had 3 little one's that loved them! They came in a cute little box with smiley face cookies all over it! It was the cutest box! The cookies were so delicious! I loved the fact they were shipped and were still soft like they came just baked! I know a lot of times when you buy prepackaged cookies there hard or stale tasting but these were not they were soft and yummy just like I had bought them at a Gourmet Cookies  Shop!


These are the cutest cookies I have ever seen! They came in a box packaged up with 12 hand Frosted Heart Cookies! These were such a hit my kids! There not to big on cookies but when they saw the cookies had faces on them they wanted to try them! I love the fact also you can choose from many different kinds of gift basket sets! They have some really cute Welcome Baby gift sets ! You can choose from blue cookies to pink cookies which would be so cute at a baby shower! There's also graduation, get well, congratulations, birthday, thinking of you, and best wishes gift sets! And for you Pittsburgh Pirates fans you can even get pirate cookies!

You can create your own cookies just choose your shape, base icing color, and smiley face color! Its that easy and you have your own customized cookies just for your special occassion! You can find out more information at there site Smiley Cookies !

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment