Saturday, January 8, 2011

Coupon preview!! There is going to be a smartsource and redplum insert in this sundays paper!

You can view the insert for this sundays paper click HERE to check it out before you head out tomorrow to get your paper!! There will be a smartsource and redplum inserts! Also I said there was going to be a coupon for a free Aveeno product I just wanted to warn you that on SmartSource there is a coupon to print for a free Aveeno product and its not totally free it says to buy 3 items and you mail in the rebate to get it free so if this is the same coupon in sundays paper I just wanted to give you the heads up I would feel awful if you went and bought a bunch of papers thinking this was just  a free coupon which I thought it was but now I don't know just check your paper before you buy to check, which is what I am going to do also before I buy mine. Thanks I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment