Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Deals I got today at CVS .21 cents for 3 packs toilet paper, and 4 airwick ultra freshomatic kits for free!

Here's How I got this great deal and you can to this week at CVS !!

This Week at CVS if you spend $25 Get $10 ECB wyb Scott 10pk paper towels $10, Kleenex, Cottonelle 18 pk toilet paper $10, or Scott 24 pk for $10. 

Here's my deal I did:

Buy 3 Scott 24 pk at $10 each = $30

I used $4 off $20 purchase from email I got from CVS (You can sign up here to create an account to get coupons and other CVS deals emailed to you) Plus if you create a CVS photo account you will get 25 free photo cards just for signing up HERE!

Total before coupons: $30
Used: $4 off $20 purchase coupon
Used: (2) $1 off Scott printable coupons (I could only use 2 since my total was to low to use the 3rd one)
Used: $23.79 in previous extracare bucks I already had from last trip.
Total after coupons and ECB's = .21 cents!! Plus I got back $10 in ECB's


2nd Deal:
Spend $20 in Airwick products get $10 in ECB's back.
Bought 4 Airwick Freshmatic Kits on sale for $6 each = $24
Total before coupons $24
Used: (4) $4 off 1 Airwick Freshmatic Ultra kits (used $4 off 1 from 1/2 smartsource insert, or print here)
Used: $8 in ECB's I already had
Total = $0.00  Plus I got back $10 in ECB's

Grand total all together was $0.21 cents and saved $101.12 !!!  And got $20 in ECB's!!

I love CVS! You can checkout there weekly ad HERE ! There are 2 other cheap deals this week to grab for quick ECB's Buy Reese's or Hersheys king size candy bars for $1.59 get $1.59 in ECB's, and buy single snickers bar for .89cents get .89 cents back in ECB's makes like getting them both free after ECB's !!

Also today I got Kashi cereal for free they are onsale for $2.99 and if you got the $3 off coupon from vocal point with your free sample of kashi cereal makes it free!! Also got 5 reach floss free (Print your coupon here) they are .97 cents at target and this $1 off coupons makes them free 2 prints per computer! And used my $1 off Johnson's baby body wash from 1/9 SS insert, and stack my .75 cents off Target coupon making it .22 cents !! Forgot to put my floss in the picture lol I had already put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment